Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day One

Past failures don't mean a thing for me. If my mind is set on something then come rain, sunshine or err..that's pretty much what we have in India, I'll stick with it and get that something done.

With some valuable lessons learned from the previous day, I planned to spend the afternoons away from my abode hereafter. With that in mind even though I hated watching the cam version of this movie, deep down some where was guilty of not giving it the credit it deserved. So I dragged my sorry arse to the cinemas and lo behold it was much worse watching it on the big screen with proper audio & visuals. Watchmen would and should go down in the history of movie making as one of the biggest screw ups. It would take real efforts to beat that one.

Anyway after the movie was over. Went to Haldirams and bitched away to glory about everything & everyone. Man that lifted my spirits!! The ordeals of the past two weeks were forgotten and that smug look on my face was returning once I proved that I'm the best and the rest sucked, even the person who was putting up with me included. Ha beat that!! Made him agree to this point, actually he didn't have any other go and who would want to endure my non-sensical badgering for another minute when a simple yay! would give him the freedom to run away form my company.

After that came back to the hostel, slept for a while then watched IPL and then drifted into a state of nirvana from all that ego massaging that I applied to my 'own' ego in the evening. Don't remember exactly when I slept but that was one well spent day..

2 comments: