Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day Seven

Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.

How I wish that was all we had to do and not act on those ideas, plans or purposes. Just push the thought into your mind and that idea gets done automatically without you ever lifting a finger. One of these days I am sure that they are going to come out with a machine which does exactly that and maybe it's already out there.

Ya can be pretty irrational at times but I'm still trying to exist in realms of reality. Well for how much more longer will that be, is something which even I've no clue but hope that day doesn't come.

But hey taking refuge in a fantasy land ain't that bad, at least over there you are the creator and the destroyer. Maybe we are all creatures of some alien life forms fantasies. That is one idiotic fantasy I tell yeah! Who in their right minds would create such pathetic life forms as us human beings.

In case you are wondering where this post is going or what is all this blabbering about, well was watching 2001: A Space Odyssey and every time I watch this movie some how get some really crazy ideas. A great movie & a book, do watch it and read it if you guys get a chance.

With all that stupidy around me and when I thought tis' the end of me. Just when I thought I could no longer resist it and was almost about to give in, like a whiff of fresh air an intelligent life form has returned to its' rightful place to save me from the dumbness which was slowly making it's way into my system.

I know even I don't know what got into me but some days fell like I've been possed by the spirit of Arthur. C. Clarke, and it just so happend that this was one of those days.


2 comments:

  1. It indeed looks to be so...Clarke's spirit has just found the right place to be in a die hard fan n follower of him. An empty mind in all others is a devil's workshop, while worklessness with you turns you into the authors of ur latest read books.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Niki

    I would rather like these to be the works of devils' workshop than being something which can be related to your everday stuff. My aim is to best the art of writing completely inane stuff which would make even the hacks of TOI proud. :P

    ReplyDelete