Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome...

If there is one thing that I love about life, it's just lazing around and doing nothing. That's basically what I've been doing for the most part of my life but the past one year has been pretty crazy even by my standards. I still can't believe the fact that am doing my assignments leave alone on time. Stopped being tardy with deadlines. Started to even burn some midnight oil and the frequency seems to be only increasing with each passing day.

But all bad things come to an end and this summer internship gives me an opportunity to revert back into Type. And boy-o-boy I'm excited or what about the next two months. It'll be movies, books, sleep & Lil more sleep if everything goes according to the script.

I'm not getting younger any more so most probably this will be my last chance saloon to be the real me. Even though I hate the idea of working for, under or over someone. I'm waging a losing battle against the forces of conformity and I can sense the end is neigh. So am gonna go down fighting hard and make these two months count for something.

So I'm going to chronicle my day-to-day activities for the next two months in this blog and maybe along the way I can get some pointers from my readers to prop up my already exciting life.

P.S: Suspend your beliefs and intelligence before wading through this blog because the stuff that I'm going to talk about can only happen in my life.

4 comments:

  1. How many blogs do I have to follow? One post everyday ha? That'll be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @keek

    As I said this will strictly be for 60 days so at the end of july this will be history. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope u do this without failing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rv

    Stopping after 60 days or posting one everyday?

    ReplyDelete