Monday, May 11, 2009

Day Zero


The best of plans made, still they fail more often than not and it was no different in my case. The plan was to sleep the whole of afternoon and then catch up on some reading before finally calling it a day. But circumstances contrived in such a manner that leave alone sleeping, couldn’t even sit in peace. There was no power in my place, though the fan was working the hot fumes coming out of it and sounds emanating from the under-constructed house made the situation so bad that I had to endure 3 hours of the idiot box. It didn’t help either that people were drunk and doing all kinds of stupid things around you. For heavens sake if you can’t hold beer then better they should give up drinking.

Finally slept around 1am after making a mickey out my roomy, seriously what is it with one sided laav? Pretty much not how I imagined I'll be spending my day but small mercies of not having any deadlines breathing down your neck was a welcome change.

P.S: This and the next two will be catching up posts. Been of the hook for a couple of days hence the backlog.

2 comments: